Our original 7-barrel brewhouse is now where our brewers stretch their creative muscle. It’s our version of a brewer’s playground and where experimentation is key. Peep our barrel program through the windows while you’re belly up to the bar where it all got started back in 2008.
Stop by one of our tap rooms
for a cold brew and a tour!
*Closed-toed shoes required
to participate in our tours*
FRIDAY & SATURDAY
4 PM – 5 PM
Empanadas every day by Lazo Foods.
What's ON TAP
- India Pale Ale (7.2%)*
- Brown Ale (6.7%)*
- Craft Lager (4.8%)*
- Imperial IPA (10%) *
- Citra Pale Ale (5.8%)*
- Oak Fermented Hefeweizen (5.2%)*
- Winter Warmer (8%)*
- Dark Lager w/ Cranberries (5.6%)*
- Imperial Milk Stout w/ Coffee (8%)*
- Oatmeal Stout (5%)*
- Coffee Brown (6.7%)*
- Christmas Ale (8.2%)*
- Belgian Blonde w/ Guava (4%)*
- Mexican Chocolate Milk Stout (4.8%)*
* Beers are available in growlers