Our original 7-barrel brewhouse is now where our brewers stretch their creative muscle. It’s our version of a brewer’s playground and where experimentation is key. Peep our barrel program through the windows while you’re belly up to the bar where it all got started back in 2008.
4 PM – 5 PM
Stop by one of our tap rooms
for a cold brew and a tour!
*Closed-toed shoes required
to participate in our tours*
Empanadas every day by Lazo Foods.
What's ON TAP
- India Pale Ale (7.2%)*
- Brown Ale (6.7%)*
- Craft Lager (4.8%)*
- Citra Pale Ale (5.8%)*
- Dry-Hopped Brett Saison // Lee Hill Series (8%)
- Mosaic Double IPA (8.2%)*
- Southwest Common (5.1%)*
- Imperial IPA (10%)*
- American Strong Ale (8.2%)*
- German Pilsner (4.9%)*
- Rocky Mountain Kolsch (5.1%)*
- Experimental IPA 2018 (6.8%)*
- Tequila Barrel Aged Bareleywine (14.6%)
- Barrel Aged Coconut Porter (10%)*
* Beers are available in growlers