Upslope Brand Ambassadorhttps://www.upslopebrewing.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 upslopebrewing upslopebrewing https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/22a2902aabfddac1d4b50b5549be161d?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Job Classification: Part time, Project-based Assignments (4-8 hours a week).
Upslope is looking for BRAND AMBASSADORS in the following territories. All applicants should note which territory they are interested in applying for in their application.
- Summit County
- Gunnison County/Crested Butte
- Grand Valley
- Steamboat Springs
- South Denver (Aurora/Parker/Centennial/Littleton)
- Colorado Springs
- Fort Collins/ Northern Colorado
- Las Cruces
- Kalispell/ Whitefish
- Great Falls/Helena
- Rock Springs
The Brand Ambassador will attend various events on an as needed basis that may include beer festivals, charity fundraisers, liquor stores, restaurants, and bars. The Brand Ambassador will be responsible for setting up equipment, table display, pouring beer, handing out materials and educating patrons on our beers. These types of events give Upslope the opportunity to share and connect with consumers on a personal level while giving opportunity to sample our premium ales and lagers.
- Assist and run off-site events where Upslope beer is sold as assigned by the Market Manager
- Secure and transport beer and equipment to and from event sites
- Set up, break down, and clean pouring stations at event sites
- Pour beer tastings while engaging and educating consumers at events
- Maintain, clean and keep in good working order all event equipment
- Have the ability to answer basic questions about beer, Upslope products and our company
- Ensure all Upslope brand standards are followed at all events
- Assist with account promotions as needed
- Complete post analysis of all events and report to Market Manager
- Must be 21 and over
- Prior knowledge of draft operations
- Prior knowledge/experience on branding/marketing
- Must be enthusiastic, confident on beer knowledge, well organized and self-motivated
- Must be able to work Tuesday – Saturday working most weekends and holidays
- Ability to promote Upslope brand professionally
- Be personable, knowledgeable and helpful to the event and Upslope staff
- Must have a clean driving record, reliable transportation and a valid driver license
- Must have access to computer
The Upslope Brand Ambassador is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and communicate with others. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds, and be able to move kegs weighing close to 165 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Brand Ambassador encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The work environment will occasionally vary for this position given the nature of the job duties. Brand Ambassadors will most likely spend ample time outside or inside at beer festivals in all four seasons of the year. Significant time will also be spent at bars, restaurants, liquor stores, and other event or business locations. The noise levels will vary based on location. Travel is required for this position and will vary based on business needs.
*Please Note: This Job Description is neither definitive nor restrictive and may be modified to meet changing needs.
***PLEASE NOTE WHICH TERRITORY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR IN YOUR APPLICATION***