Upslope is Hiring!http://www.upslopebrewing.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 upslopebrewing upslopebrewing http://2.gravatar.com/avatar/22a2902aabfddac1d4b50b5549be161d?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Upslope Brewing Company is rapidly growing and looking to expand their team with motivated, energetic, outdoor loving, craft beer drinking people! If you’re looking to enjoy this awesome industry and think you’ll be a good fit, check out the current position openings below and give us a shout (directions on how to apply beneath each position). Upslope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Upslope Brewing Company is seeking an experienced brewer to join our brewing team. Qualified candidates will have prior experience brewing at a rapidly growing craft brewery. Upslope currently operates two breweries, and this position will involve wort production at both locations. Occasional cellar work may be required and candidates with experience operating a vertical pressure leaf filter, 10 sq. meters or larger, are preferred. This position will work closely with laboratory staff, Lead Brewers and reports directly to the Head Brewer.
- Wort production, Lee Hill and Flatiron Park breweries
- Occasional filtration
- Maintenance of a clean and organized working environment
- Proper documentation of all tasks performed
- Paid company holidays plus two weeks paid vacation
- Health insurance
- Tap Room perks…. Free Beer!
- Compensation is commensurate to experience
- 2 years brewing experience at a 5k+ barrel / year brewery, 15+ barrel brewhouse
- Night shift availability, M-F
- Passion for craft beer and Colorado’s outdoor lifestyle
- Strong communication skills
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com – subject line should read “Brewer Position: Your Name”. Phone calls will not be accepted.
Sales Representative – Colorado, Rocky Mountains & Western Slope
Upslope Brewing Company is looking for a highly motivated sales representative in the Colorado Rocky Mountains and Western Slope. To be successful, this candidate will have a strong background in sales, preferably in the beer, wine & spirits industry, and have a passion for craft beer. This candidate must also be highly motivated, extremely organized and an independent self-starter that thrives in a very competitive market. This position will be based in the Central Colorado Mountains and will require travel throughout this territory.
Responsible for representing and expanding sales for Upslope Brewing Company in on & off premise accounts in designated sales territory. Sales Territory will include Summit County, Vail Valley, Winter Park, Steamboat, Roaring Fork Valley/ Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction down Hwy 50 To Montrose and Hwy 550 to Ouray, Telluride, Durango and Cortez.
- Support and grow all accounts, especially the “Top 75” accounts in sales territory.
- Build relationships with the buyers and sales teams at all off-premise accounts.
- Maintain complete and accurate sales data in SalesForce CRM.
- Responsible for supporting and growing on-premise accounts.
- Coordinate and facilitate communication between retail and distribution accounts to ensure product is being ordered and delivered appropriately and that our healthy relationship is maintained. This includes:
– Communicating directly with distributor sales reps and managers responsible for this sales territory.
– Scheduling periodic “ride withs” and other efforts that build camaraderie between distributors, accounts and Upslope collectively.
– Strategically targeting key accounts with distributors to increase product placement, movement, and promotional opportunities.
– Reporting back to the Upslope Director of Sales and Marketing on sales and marketing efforts and all production requirements.
– Scheduling and attending promotional events, such as samplings, pint nights, beer dinners, regional beer fests, etc. in sales territory. Minimum expectation of 4-6 on-premise events and 12 samplings per month.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager on all marketing efforts in territory including coordinating POS orders between distributor accounts and Upslope.
- Find and facilitate appropriate event sponsorships in sales territory- i.e. Sporting & fund raising events in Upslope’s target demographic.
- Identify and foster partnerships with synergistic and like-minded companies & organizations.
- Assist the Director of Sales & Marketing & Marketing Manager with the overall marketing, advertising and branding vision for Upslope Brewing Company in this territory.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Tap Room perks…. Free Beer!
- Compensation is commensurate to experience and background
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject line should read “Sales Rep Position: Your Name”. Phone calls will not be accepted.