This is where we brew like it’s our job, and you get drink on patios because you’re done with yours. Our 30-barrel brewhouse at Flatiron Park is our biggest production facility. Which means it’s also where most of our beer is. Add live music, food trucks, tastings and tours, and we’re pretty sure you’ll find a reason to show up. We believe in you.
Stop by one of our tap rooms
for a cold brew and a tour!
THURSDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY
3 PM – 4 PM
Empanadas every day by Lazo Foods.
What's ON TAP
- India Pale Ale (7.2%)*
- Brown Ale (6.7%)*
- Craft Lager (4.8%)*
- Imperial IPA (10%) *
- Citra Pale Ale (5.8%)*
- Champagne Saison w/ Nelson Sauvin (7.0%)*
- Sake Imperial IPA (9.3%)*
- Pilot IPA 6.0 (7.5%)*
- 2016 Wild Christmas w/ Cranberries (9.0%)
- Belgian Style Pale Ale (7.5%)*
- Barrel Aged English Porter (7.0%)*
- American Wit w/ Butterfly Flowers (5.5%)*
- Blackberry Lemon Kettle Sour (4.5%)*
- Cask: Oolong Tea Lager (4.8%)
* Beers are available in growlers