Celebrate Great American Beer Festival Week with Upslope!http://www.upslopebrewing.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 upslopebrewing upslopebrewing http://2.gravatar.com/avatar/22a2902aabfddac1d4b50b5549be161d?s=96&d=mm&r=g
GABF 2016 Schedule of Events
It’s that time of the year again, the 2016 Great American Beer Festival is only days away! We have a ton of events going on to celebrate the most wonderful week of the year, both in Denver and at our breweries in Boulder, so be sure to come party with us!
Here’s the run down: scroll to the bottom for images of both schedules that you can download for quick reference
↠ Upslope’s Denver Events ↞
- Cheba Hut (All Day!) – All Colorado GABF Launch Party – Our Brown Ale and Belgian Tripel will be on tap
- Falling Rock Tap House (5:00-9:00 pm) – The Countdown to GABF with a Falling Rock and Upslope Collaboration Beer, a Southern Hemisphere Pale Ale
- Paramount Café (5:00-8:00 pm) – Beer Festival featuring Upslope Cans
- Star Bar (9:00 pm) – Brewers’ Karaoke with our Oud Bruin on tap
- Freshcraft (7:00 pm) – Upslope Tap Takeover featuring our Black IPA with Long Pepper, Tequilla Barrel Aged Belgian Strong Ale, Citra Pale Ale, Whiskey Barrel Pumpkin Barleywine, and of course, Craft Lager!
- Hyatt Regency Peaks Lounge on the 27th floor (9:30 pm-2:00 am) – The Upslope View of Denver After Party
- Join the whole Upslope crew to celebrate the first night of GABF with brews and views!
- Cheba Hut (Noon to 2:00 pm) – A Brewers’ Lunch featuring our Patersbier with Rosemary and Sage
- Hyatt Regency Strata Bar (4:00 pm-Close) – Tap Takeover on the main floor with Upslope, Bristol and Left Hand Brewing featuring our Experimental IPA, Citra Pale Ale, and the Craft Lager
- Hops and Pie (Noon-Close) – Tap Takeover featuring our Zwickel Pilsner, Whiskey Pumpkinwine, Belgian Quadrupel, Belgian Tripel, and our Collaboration Table Beer made with their dough yeast! Cans of Barrel Aged Doppelbock, Craft Lager and Brown Ale will also be available!
- Star Bar (Noon-6:00 pm) – Star Bar Carnival featuring our Mosaic IPA and Zwickel Pilsner
If that wasn’t enough for you, we also have events going on every day in our tap rooms! We’ll have brewery tours (Thursday-Saturday at 4 pm at our Flatiron Park tap room), special GABF tappings, food trucks, live music, and limited release cans on sale from our Brewers’ Cellar!
↠ Boulder Tap Room Schedule ↞
- Manhattan style Rye Ale will be on tap and in cans (19.2 oz) for sale
- The Falling Rock Collaboration Southern Hemisphere Pale Ale will be on tap!
- Fresh Hop IPA on tap – if you missed our Backcountry Tap Room, we’ll have our newest Tap Room Series beer on tap and in cans (19.2 oz)
- Barleywine with Pumkin – our Whiskey Barrel Aged Pumpkin Barley will finally be on tap at both tap rooms!
- Hops & Pie Collaboration Table Beer – A Table Beer collaboration using Hops & Pie’s house dough yeast will be on tap!
- Only at Flatiron Park: a Special Founder’s Tour with the owner, Matt Cutter, at 4 pm
- Throwback Thursday – Cellared beer in cans for on-site and to-go consumption will be available Thursday only!
- Firkin Friday with a Jalapeno Craft Lager style firkin made with Colorado Hatch Green Chiles!
- Sour Saturday – Dry-Hopped Wild Ale, Wild Christmas, Oud Bruin, and Wild Saison will be available on tap!
Get psyched for GABF week – we definitely are! This is the biggest week in Colorado craft beer, so come join us at our Tap Rooms or in Denver to commemorate another great year in the world of craft beer!
*Please wear closed toed shoes for the tours
Download a schedule on your phone and take it with you: