Colorado Craft Beer Week 2017https://www.upslopebrewing.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/glass.jpg 487 487 upslopebrewing upslopebrewing http://2.gravatar.com/avatar/22a2902aabfddac1d4b50b5549be161d?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Come Celebrate Colorado Craft Beer Week at Upslope Brewing Company!
Colorado Craft Beer Week will be taking place from Saturday, March 18th to Saturday, March 25th this year. If you’ve never experienced it before, this is the perfect time for craft beer lovers to experience what makes Colorado the state of craft beer! Upslope will be featuring a different theme every single day of the week. The themes, created by the Colorado Brewers Guild, highlight the most important aspects of the Colorado brewing industry.
Check out each of our events listed below to see what Colorado Craft Beer week has to offer, then swing by the brewery to join us in raising a pint of hand crafted Colorado beer!
Colorado Craft Beer Week Events at Upslope!
↠ Saturday, March 18th – Tour our Brewery and Meet One of Our Certified Cicerone!
- We’ll be hosting a guided tour at 3 pm at our Flatiron Park location with Upslope tap room staffer and Certified Cicerone, Joey Vella. (Our Lee Hill facility’s regularly scheduled tour will be at 4 pm)
↠ Sunday, March 19th – Tour Our Brewery
- Join in on a tour at 3 pm at our Flatiron Park location
↠ Monday, March 20th – Craft Beer Education
- Get your learn on with a FREE cellar tasting followed by a Q&A with Upslope’s Head Brewer, Sam Scruby, and Special Projects Brewer, Charlie Condon, from 5-6 pm at our Flatiron Park brewery
↠ Tuesday, March 21st – Food and Beer Pairings
- Go sweet or savory (or both!) — Enjoy a Girl Scout Cookie + Beer Taster Pairing OR Cured Cheese + Beer Taster Pairing (available at both tap rooms)
- 4 Cookie/Beer Pairings: $12
- 4 Cheese/Beer Pairings: $15
↠ Wednesday, Mach 22nd – Colorado Pint Day
- Buy a pint, take a sweet Colorado Pint Day glass from the Colorado Brewers Guild home with you! $1 from the beer purchase will go towards supporting the Colorado Brewers Guild and their mission.
- Plus, get a very special sneak peak of our brand new Limited Release beer hitting shelves in April – our 2017 Experimetnal India Pale Ale ft. Mosaic, Idaho 7 and Lemondrop hops!
↠ Thursday, March 23rd – Tasting Thursday (We’re goin’ #TBT on this one!)
- Back by popular demand, we’ll be busting out some cans from our Brewers’ Cellar to be consumed on site or to take home for a little Throwback Thursday action! Special release can include multiple entries from our signature Lee Hill Series, featuring some of the biggest and most robust beers we’ve ever produced.
↠ Friday, March 24th – Statewide Collab Fest Tailgate
- Join in on this Statewide Tailgate that celebrates Collaboration Fest — Get a sneak peek of Upslope and Resolute Brewing Company‘s Collaboration Fest Beers, an Oaked Rye Dunkelweizen & Oaked Weizenbock!
↠ Saturday, March 25th – Collaboration Fest
- Check us out at the Collaboration Fest!
- Not able to make it? Join us at our Flatiron Park tap room for a unique taster flight featuring 5 of our past and present collaboration brews!
Keep up with us on Facebook page for more detail on each day’s festivities as we get closer to the event!
About the Colorado Brewers Guild
The Colorado Brewers Guild (CBG) is a non-profit trade association representing Colorado craft breweries and brewpubs. CBG is dedicated to the improvement of business conditions and is an advocate for its members. CBG sponsors a variety of beer events each year designed to increase the awareness and appreciation of Colorado-brewed beer. Board members include: Brad Lincoln (Funkwerks Brewing Company), Brian O’Connell (Renegade Brewing Company), Chris Wright (Pikes Peak Brewing Company), Eric Wallace (Left Hand Brewing Company), Kim Jordan (New Belgium Brewing Company), Kristen Muraro (Ska Brewing Company), Matt Cutter (Upslope Brewing Company), Tim Myers (Strange Brewing Company), Tony Simmons (Pagosa Springs Brewing and Grill), Wynne Odell (Odell Brewing Company).
↠ For more information about the Guild, visit www.coloradobeer.org.