Upslope’s 8th Anniversary Party!http://www.upslopebrewing.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 upslopebrewing upslopebrewing http://2.gravatar.com/avatar/22a2902aabfddac1d4b50b5549be161d?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Come Celebrate 8 Years of Beer
Upslope Brewing Company is poised for our 8th Anniversary Party, celebrating 8 years of sharing our passion for great beer with friends, family, enthusiasts and the community surrounding craft beer. We’ll be going all out for our 8th Anniversary Party, as is expected, and we’ll have over 50 of our beers on tap to share with our fans, along with a variety of food trucks and live music.
This Saturday, November 5th!
The party will be this coming Saturday, November 5th, at our Flatiron Park location, from 2:00-8:00pm. Admission is free and beer tickets will be for sale on premise. We’ll also be hosting a weekend kickoff party at our Lee Hill location on Friday the 4th from 5:00-9:00pm with a selection a rare beers to share.
“Another year down and another reason to celebrate our awesome fans who have helped us get this far” said Matt Cutter, Upslope Brewing Co.’s founder. “We look forward to this time of year- when we can raise a toast to our team, as well as the loyal community of craft beer drinkers, while also getting excited about new beers and innovation for the coming year.”
Needless to say, we’re ready to party on the heels of our recent Great American Beer Festival medal last month for our classic Upslope Brown Ale.
Over 50 Beers on Tap Throughout the Day
We’ll have over 50 beers on tap throughout the day, including everything from limited released, cellar aged beers, collaboration brews, specialty small batch beers, and the return of our Citra Pale Ale. We’ll also have a special 8th Anniversary beer, an Imperial Saison aged in Pinot Noir barrels.
Food Trucks On-Site
In addition to a huge selection of our finest brews, we’ll have some awesome food trucks on site. We’ll have Rollin’ Bones Barbeque, Sancho’s Authentic Mexican Restaurant, Rocky Mountain Slices, and Schnib’s Pretzels.
Nothing pairs better with great beer and food than live music, and we’ve got a great lineup to commemorate the occasion. We’ll be hosting performances by Coambient, Reckon, Guerilla Fanfare, and The Pamlico Sound.
Come out and celebrate our 8th Anniversary and the culture of craft beer with Upslope Brewing Co. on Saturday November 5th. We wouldn’t be anywhere without the incredible craft beer community that surrounds us, and breaking out some amazing beer is the best way we could think of to thank all of you!
Check out the Facebook event for more details. Our Flatiron Park Tap Room is located at 1898 S. Flatiron Ct in Boulder, CO. This is a 21 years of age plus event, though kids are welcome with their parent or legal guardian.
The Full Beer List
For anyone that’s curious enough to look, here’s a full list of the beers we’ll be tapping at our 8th Anniversary Party:
- – 2011 Barleywine (14.9%) << TAPPING @ 5 PM
- – 2013 Barleywine (14.5%)
- – 2012 Barleywine (14.2%)
- – Lee Hill Series Volume 5: Belgian Style Quadrupel Ale (12.8%)
- – Whiskey Barrel Aged Pumpkin Barleywine (11.6%)
- – Belgian Dark Strong Aged in Dulce Vida Tequila Barrels (11.3%) << TAPPING @ 5 PM
- – 2015 Barleywine (10.6%)
- – Lee Hill Series Volume 4: Barrel Aged Manhattan Rye Ale (10.4%)
- – Whisky Barrel Aged Scotch Ale (Spirit Hound Collaboration) (10%) << TAPPING @ 5 PM
- – Lee Hill Series Volume 3: Barrel Aged Imperial Stout (10%)
- – Imperial IPA (10%)
- – Lee Hill Series Volume 6: Wild Christmas Ale (9.2%)
- – Belgian Tripel (GABF Pro-Am) (9.1%)
- – Lee Hill Series Volume 7: Barrel Aged Imperial Milk Stout (9.1%)
- – Lee Hill Series Volume 9: Barrel Aged Doppelbock (9%)
- – Imperial Coffee Brown Ale (8.9%)
- – 8th Anniversary Ale: Imperial Saison Aged in Pinot Noir Barrels (8.6%)
- – Barrel Aged Old Ale (8.5%)
- – 2015 Old Ale (8.5%)
- – 2016 Old Ale (8.5%)
- – Belgian Tripel w/ Coffee (8.3%)
- – Lee Hill Series Volume 8: Dry-Hopped Wild Ale (8%)
- – 2014 Sour Belgian Style Pale Ale (8%) << TAPPING @ 5 PM
- – Pumpkin Ale (7.7%)
- – Oud Bruin (7.6%)
- – Belgian Style Pale Ale (7.5%)
- – India Pale Ale (7.2%)
- – India Pale Ale w/ French Oak & French Vanilla (7.2%)
- – Fresh Hop IPA (7%)
- – Lee Hill Series Volume 2: Wild Saison (6.8%)
- – Brown Ale (6.7%)
- – Brown Ale w/ Dulce de Leche (6.7%)
- – Brown Ale w/ Eggnog Spices (6.7%)
- – Altbier (6.7%)
- – Black IPA w/ Long Pepper (Freshcraft Collaboration) (6.3%)
- – Blood Orange Saison (6%)
- – Pale Ale (5.8%)
- – Citra Pale Ale (5.8%)
- – Experimental IPA #5 (5.7%)
- – Dry-Hopped Saison w/ Honey (5.5%)
- – Cherrywood Saison (5.4%)
- – Craft Lager (4.8%)
- – Craft Lager Dry-Hopped w/ Saaz (4.8%)
- – Craft Lager Dry-Hopped w/ Nelson Sauvin (4.8%)
- – Craft Lager w/ Carrot, Ginger, Citrus, & Spices (4.8%)
- – Mexican Chocolate Milk Stout (4.8%)
- – Zwickel Pilsner (4.7%)
- – Southern Hemisphere Pale Ale (Falling Rock Collaboration) (4.6%)
- – Belgian Wit (4.4%)
- – Dry-Hopped Red Ale (4.2%)
- – Belgian Blonde Ale w/ Guava (4%)
- – Dry-Hopped Belgian Blonde Ale w/ Guava (4%)
- – Gose (3.9%)
- – Table Beer (Hops & Pie Collaboration) (3.6%)
- – S.M.A.S.H. 100% Rye malt & Centennial hops (2.8%)